Reserving Indoor Courts
Indoor tennis courts can be reserved by calling the club for available times. Indoor reservations can be made up to seven days in advance to ensure a time. Please give the names of all those playing when you call. Court fees vary depending upon time of day. The standard charges for indoor court reservation during the winter months is $34 per hour and $51 for 1.5 hours.
Season Court Time
Members can reserve Season Court Time on a weekly basis and have the club “hold” the court for them, ensuring the availability. This is a great opportunity to arrange a weekly game with your friends. Contact Don Martin for more information.
Use of the Bubble Courts is free to Tri-State Athletic Club members. To ensure that all members have an opportunity to enjoy this benefit, please review the following Bubble Court Rules and Regulations:
- All play is by reservation only. Reservations are scheduled through the front desk and are accepted one day in advance. Calls will be accepted after 7:00am. The names of all players are to be given at the time of reservation. If the names are not verified, it will be assumed the court was not used and the appropriate fee(s) will be divided amongst the names on the reservation.
- Reservations are limited to one court reservation per day with a maximum of 1 ½ hours per reservation. Reservations made and not used will be charged the full court rate ($28/hour and $42/1.5 hour)
- All players and guests must check-in at front desk prior to going on court. Guests are subject to the guest fee.
- TSAC reserves the right to reserve bubble courts for programs and various activities.
Outdoor Tennis Courts
Our outdoor courts can also be reserved up to a week in advance by calling the front desk at 479-3111. There is no fee for reserving outdoor courts.
Walk-On Court time Guidelines
As a participant in a junior program that meets two or more times per week, you are granted junior walk-on privileges for tennis court time at no charge. Junior walk on allows you the ability to play at no charge with your parents or other players who have this privilege with the following guidelines.
- If a court has not been reserved, go to the front desk and ask to play on the court. We remind you, courts cannot be reserved in advance to have complimentary walk-on privileges. Identify yourself as a person in the program.
- If your partner does not have walk-on privileges they must pay their portion of the court fee.
- You are able to walk-on at no charge for one hour at a time. If the court is still available after the one hour you may continue to play.
- You retain your privilege while enrolled in the program or are participating in high school tennis.
Unlimited Tennis Pass
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance for the structure or the bubble.
- Court can be reserved for up to 1 ½ hrs.
- You may only reserve or be on one court reservation per day.
- If you play with a person who does not have the pass, they pay their portion of the court fee.
How do you get started? Contact the front desk any names to be put on the pass list. Your name will verify your pass.
Times Available: Monday – Friday, 5 – 9am, Noon – 3 PM, 8 PM – Close. Saturday – Sunday, all day.
Fee: $40/month/person. $40/month/family.